Friday, November 23, 2012

Abstract Painting, Year End Special, "Adela" by Contemporary Artist Elizabeth Chapman


'Adela'
Acrylic on 24" x 36" x 1.5" gallery wrap canvas
Available

Email: elizabethchapman@artlover.com



Tis the Season...... back in the studio painting this morning reflecting on the reason for this new season and setting goals as to how to best spend the time given to us.  This painting is a 201l painting that has always reminded me of Christmas.  It has  a lot of surface texture and gold metallic paint which unfortunately don't always photograph so well.  I have placed this painting on my website along with nine other paintings in my Year End Specials, click HERE to see.


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

1 comment:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

So very beautiful, the subtle colours of Christmas, someone is going to love owning it I'm sure.