Sunday, November 11, 2012

Abstract Painting "Essence", ORIGINAL Contemporary Art by Elizabeth Chapman


'Essence'
Acrylic on 24" x 36" x 3/4" gallery wrap canvas

SOLD

Vist my website: HERE


Doodles ...... Referring back to my sketch book, I found a small thumbnail sketch that caught my eye.  I had drawn tons of these while on a three hour flight with my daughters to New York this last summer.  This painting had came to that point where I felt it was finished, yet it just needed something else.  Those thumb sketches came to mind and as I flipped through the pages this one said, "pick me"!





Email: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

1 comment:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Love the doodle fun brings great energy and movement, really changes out the painting.