Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Juxtapoz, Contemporary Abstract ORIGINAL Painting by Elizabeth Chapman


'Juxtapoz'
Acrylic on 30" x 40" x 1.5"

SOLD


Razzled Dazzled! .....is how I would describe what I feel when I view this painting!  Just completed this large abstract and had a difficult time with pulling it together.  It went through many stages!  In the end I began playing (yes, playing!) with the bright reds, whites, lines and shapes.  It is so inspirational and exciting to discover new techniques in painting and to know that there will always be more to learn.  Just wish there weren't those stages of frustration that you got to go through!

Please contact for purchasing information: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Please visit my website to see more contemporary abstracts.


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

The 'finish line' on this one is perfect, but I sure do understand the frustration and hard work it takes to get there!

Donna said...

Turned out beautiful Elizabeth! I've got one in the ho hum stage right now. Hope mine turns out as well. ;)