Saturday, June 2, 2012

summer days......

'Pool Side Two'

Gouache on 9" x 12" paper, $75.00


May be purchased through PayPal from my website, here
(figurative abstract category)  or by contacting me:
elizabethchapman@artlover.com




I'm getting ahead of myself painting and behind with posting.  Here is the second pool side painting in this new series from a vintage photo of my mom, dad and grandmother in 1962.  It all started when I posted the first one, not sure of a title, I asked for suggestions.  Carol Engles suggested the pool side series and title them one, two, three, etc...,  The first one has sold and on it's way to Jacksonville, Florida to be added to a collection.  I am excited about these and will continue on with them.  If anyone has any photos you would like to send my way?!

Last night was Friday night art walk....and we  did a last minute hang job at a salon/spa where my daughter-in-law Sarah works, Blue Skies Hair Art Studio, next to the Randy Bacon Studio.  I also have  large abstract paintings hanging at the Springfield/Branson Sky Gallery (airport), John Q. Hammons University Plaza Hotel and the Springfield Arts Council member's show.

With all these large ones out, I am feeling like it's time to work on another one, perhaps layers and with reds, could it be a fall prelude....we'll see were that goes~

Visit my website by clicking here.

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


1 comment:

Naomi said...

This is gorgeous! You've got such an enviable gift!