Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More love......

"Heart Series"

Thank You, Ena!!!!


 'Gold Heart'


 'Supreme Love'


'Twilight Heart'


Recently, I had a request for some hearts to be framed and hung in a grouping for a guest bathroom.  In looking at my "Hearts" I realized that there were very few of these on paper left.  So, I got busy restocking the hearts.   I painted a total of eleven of these mixed media hearts on 140lb. watercolor paper, which do require framing.  The mixed media include watercolor, gouache, acrylic and pastel.
The new collection can be seen in the "Hearts" section on my website by clicking here.

Please visit my website to see more of my contemporary abstract paintings.

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

1 comment:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

great pieces, love the idea of grouping them in frames.