Friday, June 22, 2012

Cupcake Three

'Cupcake Three'
Acrylic on 12" x 12" x 3/4" canvas
Commission
SOLD 

Thank you, Alix!
 


A pastry chef contacted me inquiring about purchasing a painting titled "Cupcake Two".  I had nearly forgotten about it and had to go back into the file images for a couple of years ago.  "Cupcake Two" had been painted for some one who had seen "Cupcake One" (then sold) and had asked if I could paint a similar one for them.  To Alix's disappointment "Cupcake Two" had also been sold, but hey...how about if I paint "Cupcake Three".  Just emailed her the image awhile ago...and she so loves it...made her day!!   Has another series begun?!  perhaps... and then there was "Cupcake Four".


Please visit my website to see more of my contemporary abstracts.


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist   

No comments: