Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jubilant, Contemporary Abstract Heart by Missouri Artist Elizabeth Chapman

'Jubilant Love'

Mixed Media on 7.5" x 7.5" 140lb. watercolor paper
Ready to frame, $75.00





The "heart series" was in need of a little attention so I took some time to paint a few new works.  Three of these have just recently sold to a client who is going to frame them for a guest bathroom.  Thank you,  Ena!  This is a wonderful idea for small abstracts as they are collectible and can be used to fill a wall space.  Just another idea.....

God is love and in His love he gives us life to be celebrated with jubilance!


To see more of my colorful abstracts please visit my website.

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

1 comment:

jgr said...

I have just discovered your blog and I love your paintings!! This one is especially nice, what a great color palette.