Saturday, October 15, 2011

Floral Abstract, Contemporary Abstract Painting, Modern Expressions, Original Art, Elizabeth Chapman


'Swirl Abstract Floral'
Acrylic on 16" x 20" x 3/4" canvas
Available




Been BISEE this week as Penny would say!  We've been taking care of our grand-daughter since Wednesday as her parents went to Austin, Texas for a few days.  This one was painted just before she came to stay with us, as there is no way I could have done it while she was here.  Everyday was another day of painting, drawing, eating, Dora, playing outside, napping, sleeping, drawing, painting and then the cycle began all over.  She woke up one morning, her eyes great big as she exclaimed "draw"!  Penny is now almost 2 years old and I don't think I have ever seen anyone who loves to draw and paint as much as she does.  Even outside she picked up rocks to draw with on the sidewalk!  It truly is one thing after another...and she'll tell you that she's busy!!

So, she left today....and I already miss her so much!  This painting reminds me of the way I spent my time with Penny over the last few days....a whirl....from one swirl to the next!  This painting can be purchased from my blog by clicking on the above floral tab or  here, and scrolling down or by contacting  me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com.


1 comment:

Mary said...

oh how i love this painting...the colors are magnificent!