Monday, February 28, 2011

Stargazers, Floral Abstract, Original, Acrylic Painting, Missouri Artist, Elizabeth Chapman


'Stargazers'
Acrylic on 24" x 24" x 1.5" canvas
Available

Contemplating this morning as to which one of the stargazer lily floral abstracts to post first.  This recent painting came about as a commissioned piece.  This person absolutely loved the color and texture of my floral abstracts.  Click here to see these on my web site.  Turned out I worked a bit more on the realistic side than what I usually do.  So..... rather than go back and change this painting I decided to keep it as it is, a bit more on the realistic side.  'Stargazers' is looking for a home to someone who enjoys realism with a bit of the abstract.  Could that be you?!!  ......I will post the abstracted version next.

No comments: