Thursday, November 4, 2010

Make me an offer:


"Inner Child"   30" x 40" x 1.5" gallery wrap canvas, 

I am cleaning out the 2009 inventory from my studio.  This painting was used for the banner in the Daily Painters Abstract Gallery, check it out here.   These paintings are in excellent condition.  If you love the colors that you see here on line, you would absolutely love them in real.  FOR SALE!!!  Email me with your offer and please don't be afraid of offending me.  I would love to get these paintings into a home.
Contact me to purchase or any further info: elizabethchapman@artlover.com



"Tropical Roots"
Acrylic on 24" x 36" x 1.5" gallery canvas



"Downtown Blues"
Acrylic on 36" x 24" x 1.5" gallery canvas



"Fiesta"
Acrylic on 24" x 48" x 1.5" gallery canvas

These were among my first very colorful abstracts.  This last one was difficult to photograph with all of the reds.  It is a large painting that was inspired by a still life set of bottles.  Colors are beautiful!

These last two years have been an incredible journey in which I have had the opportunity to develop and grow my God given talent.  I have learned SO much!!!

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good! 

1 comment:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Oh my word, love these, Inner child and Downtown especially. Girl wish I could make you a decent offer, I know how much your art sells for. I expect these will go fast once word gets around.