Friday, July 30, 2010

the winds are changing!!


Heartfelt
Acrylic on 12" x 12" canvas board
Available from my website

We are SO thankful and SO very excited with all the new changes and feeling extremely blessed.   Our daughter  Emma is moving back from LA to live here in Springfield, Mo!! ... and for a short time with us in our house!!!!  yea!! We will all be working as a family incorporating our various talents in a  business "RED VELVET" that our oldest daughter Elsie will be reopening in a new location.... read about it here.  I was online earlier reading all the well wishes that were left on" the NEW Red Velvet Shop" post with much heartfelt thankfulness for all the sweet and kind words.  From ours to yours... thank you!!

1 comment:

NORA KASTEN said...

Elizabeth, this is not a painting time in my life but want you to know that looking at your blog every day that I can, your paintings always make me feel better. I really like them. . . . Nora