Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Inner Beauty".... Modern Contemporary Original Floral Abstract Painting by Missouri Artist Elizabeth Chapman

'Inner Beauty'


SOLD

Acrylic on 8" x 10" canvas
Available for purchase

Such a perfect morning.... I woke up to a cool breeze coming through an open window and the birds were chirping and singing so loudly and happily.  It was such a pleasant awakening and a gentle reminder of God's creation.  Later in the morning we sung the song, "This Is My Father's World"... and  it reminded me of Emma and how as a child, the creation songs where among her favorites.  She was the one that would pick the neighbor's flower through the fence without a thought as to who they belonged to.  Here she is gardening.  ...  and still gardening... city gardening in LA.  She's a vegan and loves shopping at the local Farmer's Market.  Her blog: From Scratch

This is my Father's world, And to my list'ning ears, 
All nature sings, and round me rings
The music of the spheres.





Love you Emma!!!

Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was very good!

No comments: