Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Friday Night Art Walk tonight!.... opening night .... with SECOND ACT



Second Act
Acrylic on 36" x 48" gallery wrap canvas


Unfortunately, I don't feel the photo does this work justice.  My favorite part is the right bottom corner with all the reds.  In real it looks really rich with so many variations but the photo blends them together.
Anyway.... I've been showcasing a few of the pieces this week that will be in this show.... which opens tonight!!!... with this being my second solo show at Hawthorn's I thought this would be an appropriate piece to showcase today.... Second Act.

Missouri Daily Abstract Painter Elizabeth Chapman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see you pain an abstract of a pea fowl.

Rhonda said...

I love this one, Elizabeth. If I had a wall in my house free I would snag this one for sure. I love, love, love all the vibrant colors.