Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Splash" Contemporary Expressionistic Abstract Painting by Elizabeth Chapman



"Splash"


Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Acrylic on 8" x 10" 140lb. paper


I have started a new blog that can be linked on from clicking here as place to post and sell smaller abstract  paintings.  Some of these paintings are on canvases and are ready to hang. (sides painted) Many of them are on 140lb. or 300lb. paper and sealed with a protective sealant.  They can be framed with or without matting or glass in a ready made or custom made frame.  If I have not posted one that you have seen in the past and would like to purchase it please email me and if you would like you can even make me an offer.  I will be adding to this post on a weekly basis so don't forget to check it out.

Daily Abstract Painter Elizabeth Chapman
To purchase Original Abstract Art:

No comments: