Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Passages....

Passages
Modern Abstract Art
8" x 8" on 300 lb. paper

As I'm viewing and posting this work I'm amazed at how one mark can make or break it. This one was unknowingly developing into a strong composition when I added the white moving line as a last touch. I really like the flair that this last line added to the design of this painting. If your interested in the purchase of this painting you can e-mail me at elizabethchapman@artlover.com . $40.00 (unframed)

My show at Hawthorn's Gallery here in Springfield, Mo. has been extended for another month. They will be open this Friday night for the First Friday Night Art Walk from 6-10 p.m. I will also have a few pieces at the Creamery Arts Center and at my daughter Elsie's Red Velvet Store on Commercial Street.

Daily Abstract Painter Elizabeth Chapman

No comments: