Sunday, June 7, 2009

Magnificence


Magnificence

Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Acrylic on 16"x20" 3/4" canvas

This painting will be sold to the highest bidder. The price of the painting begins at $85.oo. Bidding ends this Thursday at 9 p.m. CST. I will include north american shipping/reduced international. E-mail me your bid. elizabethchapman@artlover.com




Wow!! This painting just speaks with color! The inspiration came from a bouquet my daughter Elsie gave me for the opening of my show. Oh, I knew when I saw them that I would want to use them for a painting, but I had no idea the color would turn out as bright and bold as this. Magnificant!!

Feel assured I use nothing but high quality materials. This painting has layers of Golden acrylic paint, painted thickly with a palette knife. Painting will be sealed with a protective UV sealant, sides will be painted and wired on the back ready to hang. Painting is sold unframed but could be framed with a ready made frame.

Daily Painters Abstract Elizabeth Chapman
email: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

2 comments:

bbbethany said...

Beautiful! I've been looking through your posts and I love how much your paintings vary... it's always a different technique, different style. Magnificent work.

elizabeth said...

Ya it tends to vary a lot!!!! I guess just go with the creative flow. Thanks for the encouraging comment!