Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Beyond by Elizabeth Chapman

We are so incredibly busy right now moving stuff, cleaning and painting walls. My studio is getting moved upstairs in a bedroom to make room for my youngest son and his family to live in our basement as we help them get through school. I'll post some pics of my new studio when we get done. This is another one from these smaller paintings. It measures 8" x 8" on 300 lb. paper and is ready to be framed. This one could be paired up with yesterday's Mi Casa (my home) or collected for a grouping display of miniature modern abstracts.
If your interested in any of these and would like to have them framed- let me know. It's a contemporary look that doesn't require matting or glass. I could have them framed and shipped for just a little extra. $40.00 s/h included elizabethchapman@artlover.com
Daily Abstract Painter

1 comment:

jennifer lorton said...

Love this one! The colors are so beautiful!