Thursday, February 13, 2020

Options for displaying an abstract painting on paper




Mounting an abstract to a board




Most of my paintings are created on canvases. I enjoy painting on paper as well. I sell a lot of these abstract paintings unframed, but then I realize that the buyer will then have to find a way to complete the painting for display.  There are several options for collectors. In this video, I am showing you how super easy it is to mount a paper painting to a board. It is then ready to hang. Another option, is to mat and frame. The 11 x 14 paintings are a standard size so they will easily fit into a mat that can then be popped into a frame. No need to have to customize a mat and frame for a painting.

If your an artist you are likely to have all the materials you need to "do it yourself" in your studio.

Interested in seeing more of these abstracts...I thought so!  They can be found in the "small painting" category of my website: elizabethchapmanartwork or click HERE