Thursday, August 22, 2019

ABSTRACT PAINTING "Spring Festival" 48 x 48 canvas


Spring Festival
48 x 48 x 1.5 canvas
Acrylic

$1800
Free Shipping

Available

Finding homes. I work mostly as an independent artist. What does that mean? Well, it means that you are going to spend more time promoting and learning about the business of selling art than actual painting time. I'm not sure that being an artist who just paints even exist anymore. There are many, many hours that go on behind the scenes. I do have a couple of small galleries that exclusively carry a few of my pieces. But, for the most part, it's me working to get it out, to be seen, heard amongst all the other million talented visual artists! Like a needle in a haystack, BUT it happens, I am here to say that art is sold and homes are found! You may be one of those! I don't post here near as much as I use to as I can usually be found hanging out on Instagram, but things have a way of coming back around. So who knows. Please visit my website: elizabethchapmanartwork.com  If this one has caught your eye...then perhaps another home has been found!🎊