Sunday, April 21, 2019

Dreamsong


Dreamsong
36 x 36 canvas

Available

email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

This painting may also be purchased directly from my website: elizabethchapmanartwork.com (medium painting) category.


Wanna watch me paint?  Link: HERE  I have placed several videos on you tube that will show the process of this painting. The first one is a time lapse of those first marks. Second and third videos show the majority of the painting being painted. I did not record the final stage, but hope to do more. They can also be watched on IGTV by going to my instagram bio, elizabethchapman77. Link on side bar. 

💛💛💛

1 comment:

Calvin Miller said...

It is simple yet elegant painting like abstract but still like the warmth of the colors.

Internet specials at Cell Phone Repair Bellevue