Sunday, February 10, 2019

Aurous


Aurous
30 x 30 x 1.5 inch
Acrylic on canvas

Available for purchase from my website: Here


When is a painting completed?...is a question if not the most asked question that I have heard over the years. My answer has varied over the years and I'm still not sure!! I want to say when you feel as if you really really like the painting. Sometimes I may not have taken a painting to that point and so it may be several years down the road that I decide to give a painting some more love. As in this one. To see the earlier version click on: Aurous

It's a continuation of a story. Layer upon layer. I love the added feel and richness of texture on a painting with many layers. It can be personal. You may like the earlier version of this painting. For me, this is it. I am in love with the way this painting has turned out. Leave a comment if you wish as to which one you prefer.


Close-ups of a few of my favorite areas of texture and mark making.






enjoy!!! xoxo
elizabeth
😍

No comments: