Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Colorful World


Colorful World 
Acrylic on 11 x 14 paper

SOLD


This is one of three painted works while on a road trip from my hometown to Niagara Falls and Toronto, Canada. I have lived my entire adult life in Springfield, Missouri. It is a part of my heritage. I totally understand and love the mid-western culture. What most people don't know about me, is that ingrained in this gal from the Ozarks is a Hispanic heritage from a childhood that was mostly lived in Venezuela. I am equally as comfortable and at home in a multicultural environment. That is what I have found here in my visit to New York and Toronto, Canada. Today was a most beautiful day spent in Kensington Market-Toronto. This one is for you! I see a world that is happy, friendly and where people love one another. It has much color! I believe we choose what we want to see. Hope yours is a colorful world too!  Although, this painting as sold there are many more of color on my website: elizabethchapmanartwork 

Enjoy!!

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™



No comments: