Tuesday, July 24, 2018

In LOVE


In Love
Acrylic on 40 x 40 x 1.5 inch canvas
Ready to hang

Available



A little story behind this piece.  I began this painting with the intent of taking to an art walk in which I had been invited to paint live. I wanted to have something that would be near completion as I knew it would be difficult to focus. This painting was actually turned with the bottom up on my easel as that was they way I began it and was working through to that point of frustration. I needed to get away. I snapped a pic and then decided to turn it bottom up and took a pic. Out the door and on down the road I went. While waiting at a stop light I decided to take a look at the two pics. The first and then the second one. It was then that literally my jaw dropped in amazement. I love it, i love it SO much and felt razzled dazzled by it. I was, "In Love" 😍  

No comments: