Sunday, November 5, 2017

Abstract Painting "Chandeliers" by Elizabeth Chapman


Chandeliers
Acrylic on 40" x 40" canvas

Available

To purchase and/or for more information email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

More of my abstract paintings can be seen: HERE


From "Colors on my Palette, Artist Interviews"

Question: What do you listen to when you paint?

Answer: Music is inspirational to me. I listen to all kinds, Jazz, Classical, Rock, Country, etc., I seem to enjoy instrumentals the most. I go through periods when I will listen to the same artist for weeks at a time. I will definitely stick with the same CD through the entirety of a painting, as it sets the mood. My husband plays guitar and enjoys picking out music for me to listen to. There are times when I will paint without music. Not many, but I seem to go through those times as well. More of the interview can be read: HERE

This painting inspired by an older CD by Sleeping At Last, Storyboard. Lyrics by Ryan O'Neal. 🎶

No comments: