Friday, September 5, 2014

Modern expressionistic abstract painting "Aureate" by Elizabeth Chapman


Aureate
Acrylic with metallic golds on 17" x 15" heavy paper

Click on image for larger view

SOLD

I simply love creating and will work with a painting until it reaches that  breathless moment.  A big part of the success of this painting was the painting underneath.  Why do I say that? Because it weren't for that terrible, I can't stand it painting....I wouldn't have gone on and if I wouldn't have gone the beauty of the true meant to be painting would not have emerged. 

Persistence paid off as someone else has fallen in love with this one!  It will be used in decorating a new apartment.  Always love hearing from those who collect my work and what it means to them.  I am ever so thankful for each one of them! 

To view more of my works and to check for availability please visit my web gallery by clicking: HERE

If you have questions or desire more information, feel free to contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: