Wednesday, February 12, 2014

abundance.


Zaza
Acrylic on 30" x 40" x 1.5" wrap canvas
Ready to hang
Available


I have always just sold original paintings, but am working in new directions and will be making many of my paintings available as a print.  This is one of my most recent paintings and I have got it set up to be purchased as a print on Fine Art America: HERE There are many options available. It can be printed on to a canvas or matted and framed. The process is simple for both the buyer and the seller. Check it out. 

Fine Art America was one of the first sites I began listing on.  There are many paintings on their that go back, way back. I am currently going through changing and checking images for printing.   It has not been a site in which I have never been serious about selling my work as prints.  It's been more of a place for exposure. In that respect it's been good in that there have been several referrals for commissions and inquiries on originals, as it is a highly trafficked website.

"Zaza" the original painting is available for purchase from my Web Gallery: HERE
or by emailing me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

or now as a print!


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist





No comments: