Wednesday, April 24, 2013

mini abstracts create a unique wall display......


'Opulence'
Acrylic on 8" x 8" wrap canvas, 3/4" sides painted black

SOLD


Please visit my website to see more abstracts: HERE

or by contacting me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


I try and offer a variety of ready to hang canvas sizes for clients in my online Web Gallery.  Recently, I have begun to add more of a selection of ready to frame paintings on heavy watercolor paintings for those who prefer paper to canvas. (soon posting a few of those new ones!)  This allows buyers to pick and choose paintings that fit their budget and/or their space and decorating needs.  The "mini abstracts' have been a popular size as they can be used for that small space that needs just a touch, added in addition to a larger abstract for breaking up a wall space, to create a wall display consisting of a variety of 'mini's' OR can even be displayed on a small easel for a coffee table, counter, etc., 

For myself as an artist it provides a change in format and will do several of them at a time before moving on to another size.  I do post these in my Web Gallery where they can be viewed as a group.  If these are of interest to you there is also the option of joining my Web Gallery email list.  I do not contact you directly, but each time any new painting is added it sends a notification of this to your email.  

My online store can be viewed: HERE


Enjoy!! and hope to hear from you soon!!!


Thanks for viewing!


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: