Friday, February 22, 2013

Floral Abstract Painting "Tournesol" ORIGINAL art by Contemporary Artist Elizabeth Chapman


"Tournesol"
Mixed media on 12" x 12" 140lb. paper
$75.00

SOLD

to purchase contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


wondering....  were you wondering what Tounesol stands for?  Well, if you speak French you would know, but if not... sunflowers.  Not only have I been on a track with painting abstract florals lately, but also with French words for titles.  I have two more completed florals to photograph and another idea for one on the easel.  Then it will be on to my next obsession .... which I imagine will probably be the 24" x 24" (8) canvases I ordered yesterday!

More of my work can be seen on my Web Gallery: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


1 comment:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

I've been enjoying your abundant florals, just yummy.