Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Floral Abstract Painting "Pure Pedals" ORIGINAL Contemporary Art by Elizabeth Chapman


"Pure Pedals"
Acrylic on 24" x 36" x 3/4" wrap canvas
$400.00

Available

To purchase contact me at: elizabethchapman@artlover.com



Authenticity.... I have been in love with this painting!  I don't know of any other way to describe it other than to say there is a certain authenticity a pureness that draws me.  I have got one more floral on the easel with the ideas for it in my head and the beginning washes and sketches in place.  Just been elsewhere lately...  cleaning out the pantry, the kitchen, researching new cooking recipes, grocery shopping...making plans to paint the kitchen.  Does that sound like procrastinating?....maybe so


Please visit my website to see more of my abstract paintings: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist




2 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

I'm loving it too, your florals are so vibrant with life

Linda said...

Beautiful, lovely colours!