Monday, February 11, 2013

Abstract Painting "Morning Joy" ORIGINAL Contemporary Art by Elizabeth Chapman


'Morning Joy'
Acrylic on 24" x 24" x 1.5" gallery wrap canvas

SOLD

To purchase contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Twist and Turns....taking on what seems to be a new direction with more of a sense of abstraction or possibly just breaking more rules. Either way enjoying the journey and...having fun painting! 

I am not a title person...I can paint, but when it comes to words...it can take me days and I do mean days.  So, often I get asked the question, "What were you thinking?" from my hubby.

What is an artist to do with all that we have going on around us, but to continue on. Would you not agree that it seems as if we are in a mess in this world we are living in? Lamentations would probably have been my title....yet through it all there is hope and joy, for that we can be very thankful.


For his anger endureth but a moment: in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.  Psalm 30:5

Morning Joy!


More abstracts can be seen by visiting my web gallery: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist



No comments: