Sunday, December 2, 2012

Year End Special, ORIGINAL Contemporary Abstract "Accord" by Elizabeth Chapman


'Accord'
Acrylic on 24" x 48" x 1.5" gallery wrap canvas
Year End Special $500.00/NA Shipping Included

Available

Email: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Summertime..... Not really, but it sure is feeling like it here in the Ozarks of Missouri.  This painting has always reminded me of a hayfield.  I have lived the majority of my life here in the Ozarks and have never seen hay being raked and baled in December.  A mild winter? we'll see!!

This is a beautiful painting, light with lots of surface texture and 1.5" depth sides which are painted white.  Ready to hang!  No framing required.  I have also placed it on my Year End Special, click here.

Making room for new inspirations!!



Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: