Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Daydream


Daydream
11 x 15 inch acrylic on paper

Available

This painting may be purchased directly from my website: elizabethchapmanartwork by clicking: HERE or email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

These have been my latest inspirations! I will post them one at a time, but the fastest way to view all of them would be to go directly to my website. Found in the small painting category by clicking: HERE. They are on heavy paper, Arches 140b acid free archival watercolor paper. Acrylic paints are used and I use acrylic markers for gesturally mark making. There are many layers of paint and texture. Lastly they are varnished. So even though they are on paper they are as durable as any canvas painting. Placing them under glass is optional. Sold unframed allows flexible for personal matt/framing choices.  

Thank you!
XOXO Elizabeth



1 comment:

Toledo Blinds said...

Helloo mate great blog post