Saturday, August 19, 2017

Modern Abstract Painting "Knockout" by Elizabeth Chapman


Knockout

Acrylic on 36" x 48" canvas

Available


To purchase and/or for more information email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

More abstract paintings can be seen on my website: HERE


Challenging myself to use a color that I have been avoiding for years. I'm not sure what happened as I was using Orange a lot when I first began painting abstractly. In the back of my mind I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with the time I was trying on an orange outfit, looking into the mirror I thought I looked like a pumpkin. I've not bought orange clothes either. Anyway, decided it was time to give it up. I've spent some time working with orange and am seeing myself beginning to use it again. yay! I do love the way it pops.


Elizabeth Chapman