Thursday, February 25, 2016

Modern Expressionistic Abstract Painting "Dream Life" by Elizabeth Chapman


Dream Life
Acrylic on 40" x 40" canvas

SOLD

ORIGINAL 2016

Currently available for purchase from my website: HERE 
or contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Visit my website to see a full collection of MElizabeth Chapman abstracts: HERE


Painting with Phthylo Blue again, told you I love this color! I am so very much inspired by music when I am creating a piece.  Listening to music by the "Wisherkeepers" here, over and over and over. Once I begin a painting with a particular style of music I will use that same sound each time I work on that painting.  I have not listed this one yet on any of my sites yet, but my website.  My preferred method of selling is to be contacted directed, but I can understand feeling more secure in purchasing from another party. In time I will have it listed and you can link on the sites listed on the right side bar of this blog. 

Elizabeth Chapman
Modern Abstract Artist

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE all the blues! IT'S Wonderful!

Carol Flatt said...

A beautiful color combination, Elizabeth. Give me a blue and a green and I'm always happy! Love your use of line as well.

Elizabeth Chapman said...

thank you BOTH for your comments. I appreciate it!!