Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Modern Expressionistic Blue Abstract Painting "Fruition" Acrylic on 36" x 48" canvas by Elizabeth Chapman


Fruition
Acrylic on 36"H x 48" canvas

SOLD

To purchase this painting directly from my Etsy store: HERE  or from Zatista HERE  

You may also contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Painting can be a struggle and then again it can be such a joy. The struggle often comes in finding the flow of a particular painting. Getting in the groove, so to speak. I was going along pretty safely here, but it just didn't feel right. Needed something. For me this time as often, it was a matter of taking a risk. That is where the circular motion came in and then there was that moment of just knowing, this was it. The joy of creating a painting that has it's own unique voice.

My website is: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist




No comments: