Monday, June 29, 2015

Modern Expressionistic Palette Knife Painting "Aperture" by Elizabeth Chapman


Aperture
Acrylic on 22" x 28" canvas
Ready to hang

ORIGINAL 2015

To purchase this painting or for more information contact me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

Visit my website to see more of my colorful expressionistic abstracts: HERE


This one was created just using a palette knife with all the mixing of colors occurring on the canvas. Lots of thickly applied paint and surface texture.

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

HOW Pretty!
How long did this painting take you?...I am just curious!
Have a good week = )

Elizabeth Chapman said...

All my life!! It was begun with an underpainting that then later turned into a palette knife painting. Two sessions.