Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Contemporary Abstract Painting "Seesaw" by Elizabeth Chapman


Seesaw
Acrylic on 20"H x 24"W canvas

SOLD

To purchase or for more information contact me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

Visit my website to see more of my abstract paintings, click: HERE

Changes. It's perfectly ok to change. Embrace it. This painting began as a floral abstract painting demonstration for a workshop that I did for the Studio 55 Art Guild here in Springfield, Mo. It was a fun day for sure. Two of my paintings that were started there, went on to become finished works. This one changed ALOT, the other one which I will post later still shows those foundational marks. If it weren't for that beginning painting this one would never have become this painting. Can you see the seesaw?!

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Painter

No comments: