Saturday, March 28, 2015

LARGE Contemporary Abstract Painting "Ultramod" by Elizabeth Chapman


Ultramod
Acrylic on 40" x 60" wrap canvas

SOLD


Painted back in 2013 and just sold! No, they don't sell fresh off the easel, at least not for me. The important thing is to just continue to paint.  Be encouraged that they do in their own time find their home.  Also, it seems, that sometimes the most popular paintings are the slowest to go...go figure.  This one became an extremely popular painting which I did not know at the time that would occur.  I just paint and work on finding a painting's composition, color palette and flow along the way.  It's own voice, so to speak.  Unique.

It brings me much joy to paint and even more to know a work  is going to be well loved!

To see more of my large available abstract paintings please visit my website: HERE

Email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: