Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Floridian Expressionistic Inspiration "Equa" by Contemporary Artist Elizabeth Chapman


Equa
Acrylic on 30" x 40" x 1.5" canvas

Fresh off the easel!

ORIGINAL 2015

SOLD

Painting may be purchased directly from my website: HERE

or email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com



This painting was inspired by a recent trip that we took to Florida around the middle of February.  The first thing my eyes caught site as I looked out from the airport was all of the palm trees, blue skies and sand. Green, green, green,...everywhere!

We were welcomed back to Missouri with 20 degree weather, gloomy skies and brown trees.  This painting was a way to visually journal those pure Floridian experiences. Can you see any of it?!  

It's been nearly a month since I painted this one, but with the snow and cold weather was not able to get outside to photograph it. LOL.So, here it it....enjoy!!


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


No comments: