Thursday, March 14, 2013

Expressionistic Abstract Painting "Nocturne" ORIGINAL Art by Contemporary Artist Elizabeth Chapman


'Nocturne'
Acrylic on 24"W x 30"H x .75" wrap canvas

Available

To purchase contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Night Scene....  that is what I see...you can make what ever you want to out of this painting and that is the wonderful thing about abstracts!  You the viewer have the opportunity to use your imagination to create your own scene. I might add that I would also consider this a landscape abstract with buildings.  Do you see it?  Love to hear your comments!

More abstracts can be seen in my Web Gallery: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Absolutely AWESOME!

Terri Morse said...

Elizabeth, this is beautiful and warm and exciting. I see Santa Fe in it! I guess it's because it's a place that I love so much. Happy painting! Hugs, Terri

Debora L Stewart said...

Love this painting. That small green spot is perfect. Love the depth and balance of brilliant and neutral colors along with the line. Great painting.