Saturday, February 9, 2013

Abstract Heart Painting, "More Love"...love one another Original Contemporary Heart Art by Elizabeth Chapman


'More Love'
Acrylic on 12" x 12" x 3/4" wrap canvas
$150.00

Just SOLD...Thank you!

To purchase contact me: elizabethchapman@ artlover.com
or may be purchased from Etsy or DPW


Love one another..... 

I have contemplated selling the original painting as an image of it was used for a book by Jean Vanier titled "The Heart of L'Arche"- A spirituality for everyday, released Jan.17th. 2013 view HERE.  I am truly thankful for those who enjoy and see the marks of an artist in a work of mine enough to make a purchase in order to own and hang the painting in their home or in this case using the image for the cover of a book.  But for me, the true joy is in the process of creating!!


There is a story behind this painting as to what a small world we live in.  I was working with Sarah Smith, spckpublishing.co.uk, the cover designer for this book through several emails from the initial contact through the completion of the image transaction when she realized my connection to the blog " A Beautiful Mess". I am very proud of this blog/business in that these are my daughters as well as now having grown into a family business and they've been a huge inspiration to me from the beginning.  Sarah couldn't believe it as their blog is her front page on her computer, so that she has been keeping track of the 2-3 blog entries a day that they post.  She was working with their mom!


So, anyway...back to the painting... should I hang on to it or not?....well, I'll just let someone else decide that for me!!


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist




No comments: