Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Modern Abstract Painting, ORIGINAL Art, "Ultramod" Large 40" x 60" abstract by Elizabeth Chapman


Ultramod
Acrylic on a 40" x 60" x 1.5" gallery wrap canvas

To purchase or for more info. Email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

SOLD


This is a very large painting, at least for me it is anyway, as it's 5ft. wide and because I work in a small studio space this size has to stay on the wall.  Ordinarily, I begin a work on an easel, but at some point it will end up on a table nearby where I am able to easily turn it in order to work it from different angles.  This is were GiGi, my pug, will exit the studio.... as she is scared of the sound of the spinning canvas.


Please visit my website to see more of these works: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


No comments: