Monday, September 3, 2012

Aeriform, Contemporary Abstract Painting by Missouri Artist Elizabeth Chapman


'Aeriform'
Mini Abstract
8" x 8" x 3/4"

Available

Labor Day seems to make the transition between Summer and Fall official.  These transitions between seasons often change my color palette.  It's not to say that I won't paint a colorful, colorful abstract in the middle of winter.  But, as we begin the seasonal transitions there is a sense for a  color change that can be seen in my paintings.  This "mini abstract" with it's bright palette is my way of saying good-bye to summer and would make a wonderful addition to a special space with some dazzling eye candy!


Please visit my website: HERE


Email: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: