Friday, January 13, 2012

Hearts for the Arts, Springfield Arts Council, Contemporary "Heart" Abstract Painting by Missouri Artist Elizabeth Chapman


'Love Flow'
Acrylic on 11" x 14" x 3/4" canvas
Available through Springfield Arts Council through Feb. 3rd.


SOLD

My third year to participate in the "Hearts for the Arts" an exhibition and online auction.  This fundraiser benefits the Springfield Arts Council's arts education program which supports local teaching artists and arts organizations that reach over 20,000 children annually in a 27-county region.   This year there are 71 "heart theme" paintings and "Love Flow" was my contribution.  To see all the heart paintings and read more about this program click here.

This program is what got me started on painting my "heart series" which can be seen by clicking here.   I'll be posting these in the weeks to come.  If your interested you may contact me by email: elizabethchapman@artlover.com, please include the title.

Share the love....

www.melizabethchapman.artspan.com

No comments: