Monday, December 26, 2011

Ambiance, Modern Art, Contemporary Abstract, Original Painting, Missouri Artist Elizabeth Chapman

'Ambiance'
Acrylic on 12" x 12" canvas








So what's next!  Bringing in a New Year...2012!  Currently, I am excited about setting new goals for the near.   Honestly, I have never been a goal, goal oriented person.  More like go with the flow and make adjustments as needed.   But, I have been getting ideas for goal setting from my daughters who have always been pretty much goal oriented.  Click here for daughter Emma's insert and click here for other daughter Elsie's goal setting advice on the blog A Beautiful Mess.


Hope you are as inspired about these tips as I've been and are now ready to begin forming fresh ideas for the new year to come.  One of mine is changes for this blog, so stay tuned!






www.melizabethchapman.artspan.com