Friday, August 12, 2011

"Love At First Sight", Contemporary Floral Abstract Painting, Original Art, Elizabeth Chapman

"Love At First Sight"

Acrylic Palette Knife Painting

Floral Abstract on a 12" x 12" canvas
Ready to hang. 


SOLD 










Finding that I have a lot more time on my hands nowadays and am concentrating on disciplining myself to work in the studio everyday.  In so doing, I am realizing how much work there is to do.  The floral abstracts that I was once doing, the figurative abstracts and heart abstracts have all seemed have gotten  pushed to the back burner.  So, today I pulled out floral photos and was attracted to a field of beautiful gladioluses that had these two flowers that do seem to be attracted to each other.

                                                                        

No comments: