Monday, March 8, 2010

"Soft Tide".... Modern Contemporary Expressionistic Painting by Elizabeth Chapman


Soft Tide
Acrylic on 12" x 12 canvas panel, $45.00
To purchase click here or email Elizabeth.


SOLD! Thank you!

Just painted this one yesterday and posted it in my Web Gallery.   Spring is in the air.... I truly feel a new beginning with all the colors returning!! yea!!  I painted a large one yesterday as well.... it was a great painting day!! ... and can't wait to share it as well.  I am needing at least five large new ones for a show in May... so I may wait until I get them all done to post.. we'll see.  Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missouri Bloggers;

Help Stop Puppy Mills in Missouri

Visit:

http://showmestatedogs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oooo.... love this one Elizabeth. The jewel tones at the base and that little pop of electric pink on the left. Gorgeous!