Sunday, May 17, 2009

yay a productive weekend....


Star Maker

Palette Knife Acrylic Painting
24" x 36"

I got a lot of painting done this weekend.  I went right to the large canvases that I had gotten away from for awhile.  They just seem so intimidating.  Once I get started the creative flow seems to take over along with different thought processes.  So much of the time I am feeling as if I am making a mess, but when I stand back or come back after a time I see a beautiful mess! 

Star Maker is a palette knife acrylic painting on a gallery wrap canvas that measures 24" x 36" by 1 /2" sides.  The sides have been painted and wired on the back ready to hang.  Finished with a UV protective sealant and highest quality paints used.  E-mail me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com for purchasing information.

No comments: