Sunday, December 7, 2008

Letting Go


Oh how hard it is to let go. Of course, this is something I learned as we were raising our kids. There were always so many letting go moments, from the first overnight trip to grandma's, all the in between's and then the final leaving home. All were such difficult times, and still are in many ways.
I never thought I would begin to feel this way about my art work. It's been one of those learning experiences. I find that I just want to hang them on the wall, sit and admire all those pieces. It saddens me to think of them leaving. This last one is one of those. I posted it yesterday unfinished and now here it is unfinished. I believe the photograph is good, but it still looks much better hanging on the wall. It will soon go on e-bay. Ya, I've got to eat!

No comments: