Happy New Year Elizabeth! What a grand way to start the New Year...that pink pops like champagne!
Elizabeth, here I am back to painting again and it seems to be portraits for now but I am really drawn to your beautiful abstracts. . . .Nora
Beautiful choices of colour. Love the use of the green, something a little different. Girl you amazing me what you are able to accomplish amid your busy life.
I think your work is gorgeous. I'm going to enjoy coming back here!
Happy New Year Elizabeth! What a grand way to start the New Year...that pink pops like champagne!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, here I am back to painting again and it seems to be portraits for now but I am really drawn to your beautiful abstracts. . . .Nora
ReplyDeleteBeautiful choices of colour. Love the use of the green, something a little different. Girl you amazing me what you are able to accomplish amid your busy life.
ReplyDeleteI think your work is gorgeous. I'm going to enjoy coming back here!
ReplyDelete